Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of Administration
Tyrone Nelson, Chair, Compensation Board
Tyrone Nelson has been appointed Chair of the Virginia Compensation Board. Nelson is the Pastor of Sixth Mount Zion Church. He also serves on the Henrico County Board of Supervisors. Nelson is active in the community, serving on several boards including the Virginia Commonwealth University Board of Visitors, the Richmond Metropolitan Transit Authority, the Richmond Region Tourism Board of Directors, and CodeRVA. He earned his Master of Divinity from Virginia Union University and his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Counseling
- Vivian Sanchez-Jones* of Roanoke, Student Support Specialist, Roanoke City Public Schools
- Terry R Tinsley, PhD, LPC, LMFT, NCC, CSOTP* of Prince William County, Associate Vice President, Youth For Tomorrow
- Holly Tracy, LMFT, LPC* of Norfolk, Peace by Piece Psychotherapy Ltd.
Board for Professional and Occupational Regulation
- Suzanne H. Conrad* of Winchester, Commercial Real Estate Broker, Adams-Nelson and Associates, Inc.
- Marty Mooradian* of Richmond, Apartment Broker, Marcus & Millchap
- Shelly A. Simonds* of Newport News, Member, Newport News School Board
- Ryan O’Toole* of Richmond, Government Relations Manager, Eckert Seamans
Board of Psychology
- Andrea O. Bailey of Dumfries, Owner, Affairs Remembered, Inc.
- James L. Werth, Jr., PhD* of Bristol, Behavioral Health and Wellness Services Director and Black Lung Program Director, Stone Mountain Health Services
Innovation and Entrepreneurship Investment Authority
- Timothy D. Sands* of Blacksburg, President, Virginia Tech
- Michael R. Steed* of Chevy Chase, MD, Founder and Managing Partner, Paladin Capital Group
Institute for Advanced Learning and Research
- John E. Mead of Penhook, CEO of Master Gage & Tool Co., Danville
Virginia Marine Resources Commission
- Chad Ballard III* of Norfolk, President, Ballard Fish & Oyster Co., LLC
- John E. Zydron* of Chesapeake, Attorney at Law, The Zydron Law Firm, P.L.L.C.
Virginia War Memorial Board
- Joshua L. King, Sr.* of Prince William County, Community Leader
- Naveed A. Shah* of Fairfax, Realtor, Keller Williams Realty
- James A. Zollar* of Hanover County, Colonel, Virginia Army National Guard
# # #