Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Council on Revenue Estimates
- Nancy Howell Agee* of Roanoke, President and CEO, Carilion Clinic
- Neil Amin of Henrico, Chief Executive Officer, Shamin Hotels
- Nancy Bagranoff of Richmond, Dean and Professor of Accounting, University of Richmond
- Jennifer J. Bailey of St. Paul, Owner, Saint Paul Suites and Cottages, Sugar Hill Brewing Company and Sugar Hill Cidery
- Tom Barkin of Richmond, President and CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond
- Karen I. Campbell* of Richmond, Vice President, Verizon
- Alison Corazzini of Midlothian, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Capital One
- J. Morgan Davis of Virginia Beach, President and CEO, Towne Bank
- Robert D. Hardie* of Albemarle County, Co-Chairman and CEO, H7 Holdings, LLC
- Brooke Kintz of Arlington, Senior Manager of Policy and Business Development, Tesla, Inc.
- Mike Petters* of Newport News, President and CEO, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Jeff Ricketts* of Palmyra, President, Anthem Virginia
- Ronald L. Tillett of Midlothian, Managing Director, Raymond James & Associates, Inc.
- Jody M. Wagner* of Virginia Beach, President, Jody’s, Inc.
- Edward Whitmore of Norfolk, President, Norfolk Tug Company
Behavioral Health and Developmental Services Board
- Varun Choudhary MD, MA, DFAPA of Henrico, Psychiatrist and Chief Medical Officer, Good Neighbor
Board of Directors of the Virginia Tourism Authority
- Damian Dajcz of Leesburg, Chef and Restaurateur, Señor Ramon Taqueria and Bites
- Pete Eshelman of Roanoke, Director of Outdoor Branding, Roanoke Regional Partnership
- Calvin Jai Jamison of Richmond, Writer and Director, So Articulate Films
- Anette Johnson* of Virginia Beach
- Kelli S. Lemon of Richmond, Business Owner, Urban Hang Suite
- Phyllis A. Terrell* of Williamsburg, Director of Communications, Fort Monroe Authority
State Air Pollution Control Board
- Gail Bush RRT, NPS, CPFT, AE-C of Stafford, Clinical Manager, Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
- Kajal B. Kapur of Albemarle County, Principal, Kapur Energy Environment Economics, LLC
State Water Control Board
- Paula Hill Jasinski of Richmond, President, Chesapeake Environmental Communications and Green Fin Studio
- James Lofton of Greene County, Assistant Chief Counsel for Airports and Environmental Law, Federal Aviation Administration
The Library Board
- Robert D. Aguirre, PhD of Harrisonburg, Dean, College of Arts and Letters, James Madison University
- C. Paul Brockwell, Jr. of Richmond, Senior Communications Strategy Specialist
- Blythe Ann Scott of Norfolk, Chief Deputy Commissioner of the Revenue, City of Norfolk
- Martha Sims* of Virginia Beach, retired as Director, Virginia Beach Public Library
# # #