Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Alison King, PhD, CCC-SLP, LSLS Cert. AVT of Amelia, Assistant Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University
Board of Directors, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Authority
- The Honorable Marilyn Tavenner of Amelia Court House, former Chief Executive Officer, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP); former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS); former Secretary of Health and Human Resources, Commonwealth of Virginia; former Administrator, Chippenham and Johnston-Willis Hospitals
Criminal Justice Services Board
- Michael HuYoung, Esq. of Henrico, Attorney, Barnes & Diehl, P.C.
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- John A. Braun of Falls Church, President and Chairman of the Board, Dynamis, Inc.
- Albert J. Dwoskin of Fairfax, President, A.J. Dwoskin & Associates, Inc.
- Bill Sudow* of McLean, Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Madison Marquette
- The Honorable J. Walter Tejada* of Arlington
- Ronald P. Bailey Jr.* of Cheriton, Farmer, Twin Cedar Farms
- Mark Hickman of Horntown, Operations Manager and Food Safety Director, Dublin Farms
- David L. Long* of Cape Charles, Owner, Long Grain & Livestock
State Rehabilitation Council
- Pamela Cobler, EdD* of Martinsville, Community Advocate, Disability Rights and Resource Center, Inc.
- Linda Garris-Bright* of Virginia Beach, President and Chief Executive Officer, Health Care Services of Hampton Roads, Inc.
- Madeline Nunnally of Henrico, Graduate Student, School of Rehabilitation Counseling, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Justin M. Spurlock of Aylett, Drafter, Department of Utilities, City of Richmond
- Shawn Utt of Pulaski, Town Manager; serving as the representative of the Statewide Independent Living Council
Statewide Independent Living Council
- Marcia DuBois of Richmond, Deputy Commissioner, Division for Community Living, Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Stephen Grammer* of Roanoke, Disability Advocate
- Brian Montgomery of Richmond, Disability Advocate
- Gerald O’Neill, LCSW* of Henrico County, Executive Director, Resources for Independent Living, Inc. and Central Virginia Resource Corporation
- Eric Raff of Chesterfield, Director, Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Vasantha Rayman of Annandale, retired as Instructional Technology Teacher, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Ed Turner of Virginia Beach, retired as Disability Consultant and Lobbyist, Virginia Association of Persons Supporting Employment First
# # #