Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Alison King, PhD, CCC-SLP, LSLS Cert. AVT of Amelia, Assistant Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University
Board of Directors, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Authority
- The Honorable Marilyn Tavenner of Amelia Court House, former Chief Executive Officer, America’s Health Insurance Plans (AHIP); former Administrator, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS); former Secretary of Health and Human Resources, Commonwealth of Virginia; former Administrator, Chippenham and Johnston-Willis Hospitals
Criminal Justice Services Board
- Michael HuYoung, Esq. of Henrico, Attorney, Barnes & Diehl, P.C.
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- John A. Braun of Falls Church, President and Chairman of the Board, Dynamis, Inc.
- Albert J. Dwoskin of Fairfax, President, A.J. Dwoskin & Associates, Inc.
- Bill Sudow* of McLean, Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Madison Marquette
- The Honorable J. Walter Tejada* of Arlington
- Ronald P. Bailey Jr.* of Cheriton, Farmer, Twin Cedar Farms
- Mark Hickman of Horntown, Operations Manager and Food Safety Director, Dublin Farms
- David L. Long* of Cape Charles, Owner, Long Grain & Livestock
State Rehabilitation Council
- Pamela Cobler, EdD* of Martinsville, Community Advocate, Disability Rights and Resource Center, Inc.
- Linda Garris-Bright* of Virginia Beach, President and Chief Executive Officer, Health Care Services of Hampton Roads, Inc.
- Madeline Nunnally of Henrico, Graduate Student, School of Rehabilitation Counseling, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Justin M. Spurlock of Aylett, Drafter, Department of Utilities, City of Richmond
- Shawn Utt of Pulaski, Town Manager; serving as the representative of the Statewide Independent Living Council
Statewide Independent Living Council
- Marcia DuBois of Richmond, Deputy Commissioner, Division for Community Living, Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
- Stephen Grammer* of Roanoke, Disability Advocate
- Brian Montgomery of Richmond, Disability Advocate
- Gerald O’Neill, LCSW* of Henrico County, Executive Director, Resources for Independent Living, Inc. and Central Virginia Resource Corporation
- Eric Raff of Chesterfield, Director, Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Vasantha Rayman of Annandale, retired as Instructional Technology Teacher, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Ed Turner of Virginia Beach, retired as Disability Consultant and Lobbyist, Virginia Association of Persons Supporting Employment First
# # #