Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Professional Soil Scientists, Wetland Professionals and Geologists
- Warren T. “Ted” Dean* of Christiansburg, Geophysical Services Program Manager, Draper Aden Associates
- David Hall of Floyd, President, Soil and Environmental Technology, Inc.
Board for Waterworks and Wastewater Works Operators and Onsite Sewage System Professionals
- Don Riggleman of Winchester, Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Division Manager, City of Winchester
Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers
- Muhammad Hanif of Midlothian, Member, Board of Trustees, Islamic Center of Virginia
- Scott Hickey, MD of Maidens, Chairman of Emergency Medicine, Chippenham Johnston-Willis Medical Center of Richmond
- R. Thomas “Tommy” Slusser, Jr.* of Clifton Forge, Funeral Service Licensee, Nicely Funeral Home
Real Estate Appraiser Board
- Kelvin “KC” Bratton of Roanoke, Supervising Appraiser, Office of Real Estate Evaluation, City of Roanoke
- H. Glenn James of Norfolk, Principal of Commercial First Appraisers, LLC
- Edythe Frankel Kelleher* of Fairfax County, Executive Director, Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation
- Robert Rochester* of Richmond, Chief Appraiser, Union Bank & Trust
Virginia College Building Authority
- Corynne Arnett of Richmond, Vice President of Customer Service, Dominion Energy, Inc.
- Stephanie Adler Calliott of Norfolk, Retired Executive
- Lane B. Ramsey* of Chesterfield County, Retired Chesterfield County Administrator
Virginia Marine Products Board
- Kim Huskey* of Yorktown, Vice President of Government Affairs, Ballard Fish and Oyster Company
# # #