Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Professional Soil Scientists, Wetland Professionals and Geologists
- Warren T. “Ted” Dean* of Christiansburg, Geophysical Services Program Manager, Draper Aden Associates
- David Hall of Floyd, President, Soil and Environmental Technology, Inc.
Board for Waterworks and Wastewater Works Operators and Onsite Sewage System Professionals
- Don Riggleman of Winchester, Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Division Manager, City of Winchester
Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers
- Muhammad Hanif of Midlothian, Member, Board of Trustees, Islamic Center of Virginia
- Scott Hickey, MD of Maidens, Chairman of Emergency Medicine, Chippenham Johnston-Willis Medical Center of Richmond
- R. Thomas “Tommy” Slusser, Jr.* of Clifton Forge, Funeral Service Licensee, Nicely Funeral Home
Real Estate Appraiser Board
- Kelvin “KC” Bratton of Roanoke, Supervising Appraiser, Office of Real Estate Evaluation, City of Roanoke
- H. Glenn James of Norfolk, Principal of Commercial First Appraisers, LLC
- Edythe Frankel Kelleher* of Fairfax County, Executive Director, Southeast Fairfax Development Corporation
- Robert Rochester* of Richmond, Chief Appraiser, Union Bank & Trust
Virginia College Building Authority
- Corynne Arnett of Richmond, Vice President of Customer Service, Dominion Energy, Inc.
- Stephanie Adler Calliott of Norfolk, Retired Executive
- Lane B. Ramsey* of Chesterfield County, Retired Chesterfield County Administrator
Virginia Marine Products Board
- Kim Huskey* of Yorktown, Vice President of Government Affairs, Ballard Fish and Oyster Company
# # #