Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Committee on Juvenile Justice and Prevention
- Niyah White of Arlington, Policy Associate, FWD.us
Board for Professional Soil Scientists, Wetland Professionals and Geologists
- Justin T. Brown of Glen Allen, Environmental Specialist, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
- Alexis E. Jones of Greensville County, Licensed Professional Soil Scientist, B&B Consultants, Inc.
- Michael D. Lawless of Blacksburg, Executive Vice President, Draper Aden Associates
- Molly Parker* of Richmond, Federal Affairs Policy Advisor, Dominion Energy
Board of Trustees of the Roanoke Higher Education Authority
- G. Lyn Hayth, III of Botetourt, CEO and President, Bank of Botetourt
- Tracy Harper Nester of Vinton, Executive Vice President, Lawrence Companies, Inc.
- Charles A. Price* of Roanoke, Retired General Contractor, Payne Construction Company
Common Interest Community Board
- Tom Burrell of City of Fairfax, Retired
- Amanda Jonas of Henrico, Director of Community Development, HHHunt Communities
- Drew R. Mulhare, CMCA, LSM, PCAM, Broker (VA) of Williamsburg, General Manager, Realtec Community Services/Ford’s Colony
Community Integration Advisory Commission
- Tameka Burroughs* of Alexandria, Founder and Special Education Consultant, Broadening Horizons Educational Support Services
- Sandra A. Cook* of Petersburg, Transportation Program Assistant, Senior Connections
- Susan A. Elmore, MBA/HCM* of Colonial Heights, Special Projects Coordinator, Virginia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
- Stephen Grammer* of Roanoke, Disability Advocate
- Patrick D. Hickey of Richmond, No Wrong Door Services Manager, Senior Connections/CAAA
- Jennifer Reese of Sterling, Director, Loudoun ENDependence Center of Northern Virginia
- Daphne Stanley of Roanoke, Freelance Researcher and Sketch Writer
- Rose Sutton of Stafford, Senior Consultant, Education & Support, Autism Society of Northern Virginia
- Bonita Wright of Prince George, Customer Service Associate, Walgreens
- Shareen Young-Chavez* of South Chesterfield, Disability Advocate
# # #