Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Contractors
- Donald Groh of Chesapeake, Area Coordinator, National Elevator Industry Educational Program
- Jeffery W. Hux* of Norfolk, President, Norfolk Plumbing Inc.
- Caitlin Massie King of James City County, Vice President, J.S.G. Corporation
- J. Shawn Mitchell* of Broadlands, CEO and President, Modern Mechanical
- John D. O’Dell* of Mechanicsville, President, Water Well Solutions, LC
- Michael D. Redifer* of Augusta, Building Official, City of Newport News
Citizens Advisory Committee to the Chesapeake Bay Executive Council
- Anna Killius of Henrico, Policy Analyst, James River Association
Interstate Commission on the Potomac River Basin
- Mark Peterson of Loudoun, Deputy General Manager of Administration, Loudoun Water
- William S. Floyd* of Machipongo, Owner and Operator, W.S. Floyd Farms
Virginia Asian Advisory Board
- Hyun Lee of Centreville, Vice President, Korean American Society of Virginia
- Bao Ly of Fairfax, President, Vietnamese American Community of the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington DC Area
# # #