Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Cattle Industry Board
- Steven K. Furrow of Rocky Mount, President, Lazy Acres Angus, Inc.
Charitable Gaming Board
- Tanya Conrad* of Newport News, Newport News Police Department, Retired, Virginia Air National Guard
- Lea Roberts of Virginia Beach, Regional Sales Manager, Atlantic Bingo Supply
- Amy L. Solares* of Virginia Beach, Manager, Independence Associates
Coal Surface Mining Reclamation Fund Advisory Board
- Brad Kreps of Abingdon, Clinch Valley Program Director, The Nature Conservancy
E-911 Services Board
- Gary Critzer of Waynesboro, Director of Emergency Management and EMS, City of Waynesboro
- R. Bruce Edwards of Franklin, Communications Manager, City of Franklin
- Pete Hatcher of North Chesterfield, Client Solutions Executive, AT&T State, Local and Education
- Jeff Merriman* of Richmond, Director of State Government Affairs, Verizon Communications, Inc.
# # #