Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Waste Management Facility Operators
- Leslie Beckwith of Richmond, Director, Office of Financial Responsibility and Waste Programs, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
Board of Accountancy
- D. Brian Carson, CPA, CGMA* of Virginia Beach, Chief Financial Officer, Gold Key | PHR
- Nadia A. Rogers, CPA of Blacksburg, Associate Professor of Practice and Director of the Master of Accounting and Information Systems Program, Virginia Tech
Board of Medical Assistance Services
- Michael H. Cook* of Alexandria, Partner and Co-Chair, Health Care Group, Liles Parker PLLC
- Alexis Y. Edwards* of Norfolk, Substance Abuse Counselor, Behavioral Health Group
- Maureen Hollowell* of Virginia Beach, Director of Advocacy and Services, Endependence Center
- B. Cameron Webb of Charlottesville, Physician, University of Virginia
Commonwealth Transportation Board
- Cedric Bernard Rucker of Fredericksburg, Associate Vice President and Dean of Student Life, University of Mary Washington
Small Business Financing Authority
- John Hopper* of Richmond, Financial Advisor
- Ronnie Nelson Johnson* of Richmond, Chief Financial Officer, City Church, Inc. and Principal Consultant, OneHundredFold International LLC
- Michael Joyce* of Richmond, President, Agili Personal CFO
Virginia Biotechnology Research Partnership Authority
- James Robert Mooney* of Richmond, Co-Founder, NRV LLC
- Vida Williams* of Henrico, Data Scientist, SingleStone Consulting, Inc.
# # #