Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Waste Management Facility Operators
- Sathish Anabathula of Albemarle, Associate Director of Power and Light, Facilities Management, University of Virginia
Child Support Guidelines Review Panel
- Kimberlee Harris Ramsey of Richmond, President, FloranceGordonBrown, P.C.
Commonwealth Council on Aging
- Amy Duncan of Abingdon, Community Outreach Coordinator, Office of the Attorney General
Hampton Roads Sanitation District Commission
- Michael E. Glenn* of Norfolk, President, Luna Development
- Willie Levenston* of Portsmouth
- Molly Joseph Ward of Hampton, Treasurer, City of Hampton
Virginia Small Grains Board
- Dave Black* of Charles City, Manager, Heritage Farms, LLC
# # #