Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers
- Jason Graves of Chesapeake, Licensed Funeral Service Provider and Vice President, Graves Funeral Home
- Blair H. Nelsen* of Richmond, Funeral Service Licensee, Nelsen Funeral Home and Crematory
- Joseph F. Walton* of Virginia Beach, Funeral Service Licensee, Walton Funeral Home
Board of Trustees of the Virginia Museum of Natural History
- Carole L. Nash of Harrisonburg, Associate Professor, School of Integrated Sciences and Director, Environmental Archaeology Lab, James Madison University
- Roberto Quinones of McLean, Community Advocate
Citizens’ Advisory Council on Furnishing and Interpreting the Executive Mansion
- Gayle Jessup White of Henrico, Community Engagement Officer, Thomas Jefferson Foundation
Commission on Local Government
- Diane M. Linderman* of Chesterfield, Managing Director, VHB, Inc.
Escheator – Seventh Judicial Circuit
- The Honorable Joe S. Frank of Newport News, Attorney, David, Kamp & Frank L.L.C.
State Rehabilitation Council
- Tammy Burns* of Midlothian, Family Support Specialist, Parent Educational Advocacy Training Center (PEATC)
- Aaron Bossard of Henrico, Workforce Consultant, Randstad
- Garrett Brumfield* of Roanoke, Speaker and Disability Rights Advocate, Overcome Yours
- Brian Evans* of Midlothian, Founder, Ninth Wonder Incorporated
- Joliefawn Liddell of Richmond, Disability Rights Advocate, disAbility Law Center of Virginia
- Dawn Mosley of Chesterfield, District Pre-Employment Counselor, Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
Virginia Nuclear Consortium Authority
- Scott A. Kopple of Alexandria, Senior Government Programs Manager, BWX Technologies, Inc.
# # #