Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Art and Architectural Review Board
- Rebecca Deeds of Charlottesville, Program Director, Morven Farm
Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Bradley Kesser, MD* of Charlottesville, Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, University of Virginia School of Medicine
Small Business Commission
- Kunal Kumar* of Norfolk, Managing Director, Pooja Group
- Matthew R. Nusbaum of Norfolk, Asset Manager, S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.
- Vickie R. Williams-Cullins* of Hampton, Executive Director, OPN-Door Communications
Virginia College Savings Plan
- Dante D. Jackson of Chesterfield
Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Carrie Hileman Chenery* of Staunton, Principal, Valley Pike Partners
- Marianne M. Radcliff of Richmond, President, Kemper Consulting, Inc.
# # #