Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Waterworks and Wastewater Works Operators and Onsite Sewage System Professionals
- Donald Riggleman* of Winchester, Water Supply and Wastewater Treatment Division Manager, City of Winchester
Board of Counseling
- Dr. Bev-Freda Jackson* of Arlington, Program Manager, District of Columbia Child and Family Services Agency
Board of Optometry
- Clifford Roffis, OD* of Richmond, Optometrist, Dr. Clifford Roffis and Associates
- Dr. Fred E. Goldberg* of Fairfax, Optometrist, McLean Eyecare Center
Board of Trustees of the Virginia Retirement System
- Michael Disharoon of Virginia Beach, Principal, Palladium Registered Investment Advisors
- Susan T. Gooden, PhD of Henrico, Dean, L. Douglas Wilder School of Government and Public Affairs, Virginia Commonwealth University
Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Steve Karras* of Roanoke, Veterinarian-in-Charge, Cave Spring Veterinary Clinic
- Dr. Tregel Cockburn* of Sterling, Veterinarian and Professor, Northern Virginia Community College
Breaks Interstate Park Commission
- Wanda M. Beery of Grundy, Residential Supervisor, Mountain Mission School
- John Crumpler* of Suffolk, Owner, RCR Farms, Inc.
- J. Andrew Darden* of Carrsville, Row Crop and Cattle Farmer, Corrowaugh Farms, Inc.
Poet Laureate of Virginia
- Luisa Igloria of Norfolk, Louis I. Jaffe Endowed Professor and University Professor of English and Creative Writing, Department of English, Old Dominion University
Virginia Manufactured Housing Board
- Stephan Geiser of Stafford, General Sales Manager, Clayton Homes Manufacturing, Inc.
- Keith Hicks* of Richmond, Instructional Assistant, Richmond Public Schools
- Sean D. Hicks* of Richmond, Attorney, Williams Mullen
- Jim Trepinski* of Boones Mill, General Manager, Fleetwood Homes
# # #