Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government. Learn more.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Commissioners of the Virginia Port Authority
- The Honorable Eva Teig Hardy of Richmond, Retired, Executive Vice President, Dominion Energy and former Secretary of Health and Human Resources
- Joni Ivey of Newport News, Retired, Chief of Staff, Office of Congressman Robert C. “Bobby” Scott
Board of the Virginia Public Building Authority
- Suzanne S. Long* of Richmond, Partner, Meyer, Baldwin, Long & Moore, LLP
Virginia Corn Board
- Virginia Pitman Barnes* of Kilmarnock, Seed Specialist, Coastal AgroBusiness
- David W. Coleman* of Amelia, Senior Grain Originator, Smithfield Grain
- Lloyd Hayden Eicher* of Tappahannock, Certified Crop Advisor, JADIP LLC Ag Consulting
- Wallick Harding* of Amelia, Partner, Hard Acres Farm LLC
Virginia Racing Commission
- Marsha K. Hudgins of Suffolk, President and CEO, Hudgins Contracting Corporation
- Stephanie B. Nixon* of Ashland, Owner, Horseshoe Hill Farm
Virginia Soybean Board
- Tom Taliaferro* of Suffolk, Business Manager, Montague Farms, Inc.
# # #