Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Board on Behavior Analysis
- Jerita J. Dubash, DO, MS of Blacksburg, Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, New River Valley Community Services
- Stephan Hoprich, Jr. of Salem, Quality Assurance Director, ABC’s of Applied Behavior Analysis, Inc.
Board of Social Services
- MaryAnn Boyd* of Haymarket, Educational Consultant and Owner, The Boyd School
- John G. Kines, Jr.* of Prince George, Retired County Administrator, Prince George County
- Jennifer Slack of Charlottesville, Early Childhood Educator, Our Neighborhood Child Development Center Inc.
Board of Trustees of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
- Anedra Wiseman Bourne* of Richmond, Deputy Executive Director, Venture Richmond
- Daun Sessoms Hester* of Norfolk, City Treasurer, City of Norfolk
- Connie Kincheloe of Culpepper
- Diane Leopold of Midlothian, Chief Operating Officer, Dominion Energy
Board of Trustees of the Science Museum of Virginia
- JoAnne Carter of Arlington, Managing Director, PFM Financial Advisors LLC
Fair Housing Board
- Amanda Pohl of Chesterfield, Programs Director, ReflectUS
State Behavioral Health and Developmental Services Board
- Dr. Emily Paige Cash of Pulaski, Member, Pulaski County School Board and Professor of English, New River Community College
State Executive Council on Children’s Services
- Michelle Johnson of Charles City County, County Administrator, Charles City County
- The Honorable Frank Somerville* of Culpeper, Judge, Culpeper Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
Washington Metrorail Safety Commission Interstate Compact
- Robert C. Lauby of Falls Church, Former Chief Safety Officer, Federal Railroad Administration and President, RCL Rail Safety Consulting LLC
- Michael Rush* of Reston, Senior Vice President, Association of American Railroads
# # #