Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Courtney Wynn, Director of Indigenous/Native American Outreach
Courtney Wynn has been appointed Director of Indigenous/Native American Outreach. In addition to this role, Courtney will continue to serve as Special Assistant for Notary and Authentications in the Office of the Secretary of the Commonwealth, where she has served in various capacities since 2018. Courtney is a proud native of Charles City County, and a member of the Chickahominy Tribe. Courtney is a graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University and previously worked at Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield. She also serves on the Associate Board of the Children’s Museum of Richmond.
Advisory Committee on Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Ashley Reynolds Marshall of Lynchburg, CEO, YWCA of Central Virginia
Board of Medical Assistance Services
- Elizabeth Coulter of Woodbridge, Caretaker
- Ashley Gray of Fairfax, Medicaid Policy Specialist, The MITRE Corporation
Commissioners for the Promotion of Uniformity of Legislation
- Thomas A. Edmonds* of Henrico, Retired Executive Director, Virginia State Bar and Former Dean, University of Richmond School of Law
- David H. Hallock, Jr. of Richmond, President, Two Capitols Consulting and Adjunct Professor, University of Virginia School of Law
- Christopher Nolen* of Henrico, Executive Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting, LLC
Motor Vehicle Dealer Board
- Daniel Banister* of Chesapeake, Owner, Banister Nissan
- Michael W. Bor* of Richmond, Co-Founder and CEO, CarLotz, Inc.
- David P. Duncan* of Blacksburg, Dealer Principal and General Manager, Duncan Ford Lincoln Mazda
- Dennis M. Ellmer of Virginia Beach, Owner and Chairman, Priority Automotive Group
- Steve Farmer* of Altavista, President, Steve Farmer Auto Sales, Inc.
- Robert S. Fisher* of Manassas, Owner, Northside Auto Sales
- Christopher Maher* of Clear Brook, President, Car Credit Nation
- Mark E. Riblett, PE of Midlothian, Assistant District Engineer, Virginia Department of Transportation
- Maurice D. Slaughter* of Portsmouth, Chairman and CEO, MS Family Enterprises, Inc.
- Andrew Wiley of Staunton, President, Consumers Auto Warehouse
State Rehabilitation Advisory Council
- Billie J. Cook of Hampton, Human Resources Manager and Business Conduct Officer, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Daniel Irwin* of Mechanicsville, Autism and Assistive Technology Specialist, Virginia Department of Education
- Angie Leonard* of Blue Ridge, CEO, St. Vincent’s Home Services
- Dan Lufkin* of Smithfield, President, Paul D. Camp Community College
- Jennifer ‘J5’ Witteborg* of Culpeper, Deaf Advocate, Virginia Association of the Deaf
Virginia Council on Environmental Justice
- Lillian “Ebonie” Alexander of Mecklenburg, Executive Director, Black Family Land Trust, Inc.
- Andres Alvarez of Williamsburg, Deputy State Coordinator for Mission Support, Virginia Department of Emergency Management
- Nikki Bass of Washington, D.C., Tribal Councilwoman, Nansemond Indian Nation
- Tom Benevento of Harrisonburg, Social Ecologist and Community Organizer, New Community Project
- Theresa L. Burriss, PhD of Bristol, Associate Professor, School of Teacher Education and Leadership and Director of Appalachian Studies, Radford University
- Karen T. Campblin, AICP of Fairfax, Founder, ktcPLAN, LLC
- Duron Chavis of Richmond, Founder, Happily Natural Day
- Kendyl Crawford of Richmond, Director, Virginia Interfaith Power & Light
- Taysha DeVaughan of Big Stone Gap, President, Southern Appalachian Mountain Stewards
- Reverend Dr. Mike Ellerbrock of Blacksburg, Professor, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Virginia Tech and Minister, Catholic Diocese of Richmond
- Aliya Farooq of Chester, Environmental Advocate, Vice Chair, Virginia Interfaith Power & Light, and Board Member, Virginia Interfaith Center for Public Policy
- Jamie R. Hurd of Hampton, Licensed Professional Counselor
- Reverend Dr. Faith B. Harris of Henrico, Assistant Professor, Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology, Virginia Union University and Chair, Virginia Interfaith Power & Light
- Phil Hernandez of Norfolk, Senior Policy Fellow and Counsel, The Commonwealth Institute for Fiscal Analysis
- Ronald Howell, Jr. of Spring Grove, Faculty Administrator, Virginia State University
- Reverend Dr. Lisa Cropper Johnson of Accomack County, Pastor
- Otis Jones of Chesterfield, Vice Chair, Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Kathryn MacCormick of the Pamunkey Indian Reservation, Environmental Justice Consultant, Dominion Energy
- Dr. Janet Phoenix of Herndon, Assistant Research Professor, Milken School of Public Health, George Washington University
- Clarence Tong of Alexandria, Director, Environmental Defense Fund
- Harrison Wallace of Richmond, Program Officer, Climate and Clean Energy Equity Fund
# # #