Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Medical Assistance Services
- Dr. Patricia Cook* of Ashland, Chief Medical Officer, Daily Planet Health Services
- Elizabeth Coulter* of Woodbridge, Caretaker
- Elizabeth Noriega of Loudoun, Community Church and Down Syndrome Advocate
- Kannan Srinivasan* of Potomac Falls, Vice President of Finance, Think Food Group
Board of Trustees of the A.L. Philpott Manufacturing Extension Partnership (dba GENEDGE)
- Marc M. Foglia* of Vienna, Co-Founder and President, NVIS, Inc.
Criminal Sentencing Commission
- Timothy S. Coyne* of Winchester, Public Defender, Virginia Indigent Defense Commission
- Linda W. Brown of Chesapeake, Special Education Teacher, Portsmouth Public Schools
Plastic Waste Prevention Advisory Council
- Dr. Rob Alexander, PhD of Harrisonburg, Associate Professor, James Madison University
- Jennifer E. Cole of Manassas, Executive Director, Clean Fairfax
- Anne Johnson of Charlottesville and Albemarle County, Vice President and Principal, Resource Recycling Systems, Inc.
- Dr. Jennifer Russell, PhD of Blacksburg, Assistant Professor of Circular Economy and Researcher, Department of Sustainable Biomaterials, College of Natural Resources and Environment, Virginia Tech
- Bruce Richardson* of Capeville, Farmer, Mill Creek Farms
State Rehabilitation Council
- Karen Michalski-Karney of Glade Hill, Executive Director, Blue Ridge Independent Living Center
# # #