Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, Certified Interior Designers and Landscape Architects
- April C. Drake of Arlington, Senior Project Architect, HDR Inc.
- Vickie McEntire Anglin* of Bristow, Licensed Land Surveyor, Fairfax County Surveyor
- Jim Kelly, PE* of Williamsburg, Engineering Manager, Newport News Shipbuilding, a division of Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Ann P. Stokes* of Norfolk, Principal, Ann P. Stokes Landscape Architects, LLC
State Board of Local and Regional Jails
- Charles Jett* of Stafford, Retired Sheriff
- Dr. Cleopatra Lightfoot-Booker of Hanover, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Vice President, UnitedHealth Group
- Roland B. “Randy” Sherrod, Jr. of Mechanicsville, Manager, Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP
Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth
- Karin T. Addison* of Midlothian, Director, Troutman Pepper Strategies
- Yaseen Bhatti of Chesterfield, Student, Cloverhill High School
- Patte Gleason Koval* of Richmond, Consultant, The Monument Group
- Ghulam D. Qureshi, MD* of Henrico, Hematologist and Oncologist, West End Hematology & Medical Oncology Group Inc.
Virginia Health Benefit Exchange Advisory Committee
- Julie Green Bataille of McLean, Senior Vice President, GMMB, Inc.
- Ikeita Cantú Hinojosa* of McLean, Principal, ICH Services LLC
Virginia Passenger Rail Authority
- Victor O. Cardwell* of Salem, Principal and Chairman, Woods Rogers PLC
- Cynthia Moses-Nedd* of Prince William, Chief of Staff, Office of Wildland Fire, United States Department of the Interior
- Mariia Zimmerman* of Richmond, Principal, MZ Strategies, LLC
Virginia Soil and Water Conservation Board
- Charles A. "Chuck" Arnason* of Blackstone, Director, Piedmont Soil and Water District
- Dr. Stephen R. Hill of Madison, Retired National Security Consultant
Virginia Solar Energy Development and Energy Storage Authority
- Paul Grems Duncan* of Oakton, Practice Leader, MPR Associates, Inc.
- William Gathright, PhD* of Bumpass, Chief Technology Officer at Talos IoT
- Rumy J. Mohta of Chesterfield, CEO, ATLAS Branding and Commercial Financing
Washington Metrorail Safety Commission
- Greg Hull* of Reedville, Retired Public Transportation Executive
# # #