Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Office of the Governor
James “J.D.” Ratliff, Director of Scheduling
J.D. Ratliff has been appointed Director of Scheduling. J.D. served as Deputy Director of Scheduling and was previously the Director of Constituent Services and Community Engagement. Prior to joining the Northam Administration, J.D. served as Deputy Director of Constituent Services and was a Governor’s Fellow during the McAuliffe Administration. He also participated in the White House Internship Program during the Obama Administration. J.D. is a native of Prince William County and earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Government from the University of Virginia.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Aerospace Advisory Council
- Nicholas P. Devereux of Alexandria, Policy and Government Affairs Manager, Wing Aviation LLC
- Major General Roosevelt Mercer, Jr., USAF of Norfolk, Retired Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director, Virginia Commercial Spaceflight Authority
Board of Trustees A.L. Philpott Manufacturing Extension Partnership - GENEDGE Alliance
- Richard Gagliano* of Charlottesville, President and Chief Executive Officer, AccuTec, Inc.
- Wayne Stilwell* of Manassas, Chief Executive Officer, Stilwell Technology and Robotics, LLC
- Kaushik Vashee, P.E. of Greensboro, North Carolina, Vice President, DanChem
Capitol Square Preservation Council
- The Honorable Robert H. Brink* of Arlington, Former Member, Virginia House of Delegates
- Lauranett Lee, PhD* of Chesterfield, Public Historian and Instructor, University of Richmond
Safety and Health Codes Board
- Jay S. Abbott of Blacksburg, Director of Operations, Red Sun Farms, LLC
- Robert H. Buchler of Mosely, Spruance Site EHS Leader, DuPont
- Kelly Bundy of Richmond, Attorney, Hirschler Fleischer
- Lutheria H. Smith of Roanoke, Senior Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, American National Bank & Trust Company, and School Board Chair, Roanoke
Southern Regional Education Board
- Dr. Javaid Siddiqi of Midlothian, President and Chief Executive Officer, The Hunt Institute
Virginia Corn Board
- M. Heath Bray* of Urbanna, Manager, Perdue Agribusiness Grain, LLC
- William C. Crossman* of Westmoreland, Grain Farmer of corn, wheat, and soybeans
- Ray Keating* of Norfolk, Head International Merchandiser, Perdue Agribusiness
# # #