Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Sheep Industry Board
- Amanda (Mandy) Fletcher* of Abingdon, Co-Owner and Operator, Beyond Blessed Farm
- James A. Mumaw* of Linville, Financial Advisor, Journey Financial Group
- C. McCheyne (Mac) Swortzel* of Greenville, Member, Suffangus Farm LLC
- J. Alvin Thomas, Jr.* of Buckingham County, Sheep and Cattle Producer and Retired Extension Agent
Virginia Water Resources Research Center Statewide Advisory Board
- Patrick Calvert of Charlottesville, Senior Policy and Campaigns Manager, Virginia Conservation Network
- Dr. Edwin Martinez Martinez of Richmond, State Conservationist, USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Mitchell Smiley of Richmond, Policy Manager for Transportation and Natural Resources, Virginia Municipal League
# # #