Coronavirus (COVID-19) Response • Have you downloaded COVIDWISE, Virginia's COVID-19 exposure notification app? Add your phone to the fight here. For up-to-date information, assistance, and resources from across state government, click here.
Governor Northam Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND—Governor Ralph Northam announced additional appointments to his Administration today.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Counseling
- Barry J. Alvarez* of Falls Church, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Maria S. Stransky, LPC* of Richmond, Sex Offender Program Director, Virginia Department of Corrections
- Angela L. Charlton, PhD of Dublin, Kubix Consulting, LLC
- Natalie Franklin Harris* of Newport News, Licensed Professional Counselor, Anthem and Riverside Behavioral Health Center
- Dr. Gerard Lawson of Roanoke, Professor of Counselor Education, Virginia Tech
- Tiffinee Yancey* of Suffolk, CEO, Virtual Peace of Mind
Board of Housing and Community Development
- Abby Johnson* of Williamsburg, President, Abacus Property Solutions and Executive Director, Virginia PACE Authority
- Paykon H. Sarmadi of Augusta County, Architect, Balzer and Associates, Inc.
Forensic Science Board
- The Honorable Megan L. Clark of Farmville, Commonwealth’s Attorney, Prince Edward County
- Maggie A. DeBoard* of Fairfax Station, Chief of Police, Herndon Police Department
- Michael HuYoung, Esq. of Richmond, Director and Shareholder, Barnes & Diehl, P.C.
Henrietta Lacks Commission
- Dr. Nettie L. Simon-Owens of South Boston, Chief Workforce Development Officer, Southern Virginia Higher Education Center
Institute for Advanced Learning and Research
State Building Technical Review Board
- Beth Carter White of Galax, Associate Pastor, Christ Chapel
# # #