The applicant must either submit an application via the online portal or print and mail an application to the following mailing address:
Virginia Small Business Financing Authority
PO Box 446
Richmond, Virginia 23218
Applicants are HIGHLY encouraged to submit applications online.
THE APPLICATION WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING ON AUGUST 10, 2020.
Applicants must include the following supporting documentation with their application:
- SCC Certificate of Good Standing
- Incorporation documents for your business-or non-profit, including one of the following:
- Articles of Incorporation (e.g., C-Corp, S-Corp)
- Articles of Organization (e.g., LLC)
- Declaration of Partnership (e.g., Partnership)
- IRS Letter of Determination (e.g., 501c3)
- Business License (e.g., Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor)
- Certificate of Fictitious Name (e.g., Sole Proprietor, Independent Contractor)
- Form 1099 (individual contractors)
- Current Owner Photo ID (e.g., VA Driver’s License, VA Real ID, Permanent Resident Card, Passport)
- Copies of 2019 Federal Income Tax Returns, and 2020 year-to-date interim financial statements. If your 2019 Federal Income Tax Return has not been filed, a year-end profit-and-loss statement and balance sheet for 2019.
- Commonwealth of VA Substitute W-9 form
- Documentation demonstrating qualifying salary or payroll, including one of the following:
- VEC-FC-21/20 quarterly report
- Payroll processor records;
- Payroll tax filings;
- Form 1099-MISC; or
- Other documentation to demonstrate the qualifying salary or payroll
- Mortgage statements or rent/lease agreements
- Utility bills
- Paid invoices, contracts, cancelled checks, or other documentation to substantiate eligible COVID-19 expenses incurred to continue operations or re-open the business or non-profit.